Friday, February 28, 2014

To My Hairdresser.....=)

So for today's card, I am using probably one of THE most incredible images EVER.
When I saw this one, I HAD to have it. It took me a long time
to actually get the nerve to ink her up and well I did and here she is.....
Violet Vintage from Saturated Canary. See the link below......


Isn't she super adorable? I made this card for someone who 
means the world to me, anyone who is female will understand....
My hairdresser, Tara, who is Da BOMB!
Happy Birthday Tara!! =)


 Copic Markers

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E30, E31, E34
Dress: V000, V01, V12, 91, BG10, BG11, BG13
Shoes/Bag: E41, E42, E43, E44



I hope you enjoy this card. I certainly enjoyed making it!

The lavender ribbon and card stock is from my stash.
The patterned paper is MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky

If you feel the need, please don't be shy and leave a comment below, 
I would love to hear what you have to say =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)