Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Simple Yet Pretty.... =)

The card I am going to show you today uses one heck of a cute digital from Some Odd Girl.
Her name is Lazy Day Kaylee and you can find her here!


Although this card is quite simple, 
I still really love the way this turned out.
The blue green is my all time favourite colour. 
The inside is lined with the same papers 
to bring the card all together 
and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp
 the "Happy" collection.
 I added some dew drops for an extra pop of colour.


Copic Markers

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E23, E25
Dress/Shoes: BG10,11,13


This is also the card I used for my DT submission to the Some Odd Girls DT team. 

Hope you love the card. I would love to hear what you
 have to say so don't be shy and leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)