Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bows Challenge =)

I would like to thank all of the people who submitted to the Paper Nest Dolls
challenge blog.... and congrats to the winners.
The challenge this time is all about bows....
 and this will be my last post as a Paper Nest Doll as I have decided to step down from the team for a little break. I have really enjoyed being a part of this fabulous team and everyone has been amazing..... it is so nice to see how much Christine's 
stamps have grown over the last year.... truly amazing....
and I am vary thankful she contacted me and asked me to be a part of her awesome team.
I will miss working with each and everyone of those creative ladies,
but I will be stalking their pages on a regular basis.

Now on with the challenge....... =)
 This was one of Christine's new releases and it is so cute! I thought because Christmas is not too far off (a MONTH exactly) that this would be the ultimate card to make. I chose Snowman Fun and you can find this stamp at The Paper Nest's online store here.


Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Snowman: C0, C1, C3, 110, YR04, YR07
Ground: C0, C1, C3, B000
Reds: R24, R29
Greens: G3, G5, G7
Red Heart Buttons: R37, R39


Super adorable huh?


I hope you like my inspiration card for the bows challenge.

For a complete list of items used on this card check the links below.

**The red ribbon is just from my stash**

This challenge runs from November 25th - December 6th . For the full rules of the challenge, please visit The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog and see the sidebar. I will highlight some of the rules here. We would LOVE to see your creations using a Paper Nest Doll stamp, however, it is NOT a requirement for this challenge. It does HAVE to have bows in it. The DT will pick their top 3 submissions for each challenge, and one randomly chosen winner 
will win a $20.00 gift certificate to The Paper Nest store.

Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty.... =)


InLinkz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)