Sunday, June 23, 2013

Patchwork Ellie With a Little Oldtime Owen..... =)

          This has been a super busy week with posts for me, 3 in the last week! Christine asked me if I would do a special post using 2 of her images, Patchwork Ellie and Oldtime Owen. How could I say no? They are simply adorable.....


       I used Copic markers to ink these 2 lovely stamps up. I used my favorite skin colour combo on both of them, E000, E00, E11 and R20. Their hair colour is also the same using E50, E51, E53 with a dash of E55. Their matching outfits were done with V12, V15, V17, BG34, BG57 and BG49. Old Time Owen's pants were done with E41, E42 and E43. The flowers and grass around their feet are inked with YG23, YG25, Y08, YR09, RV25 and Old Time Owen's bouquet is done with R46. Cutest couple EVER huh?        



          Both cards were made with Gina K Kraft card stock and both are square cards that are 5.5X5.5" size. I used MME Lime Twist paper on Patchwork Ellie and MME Miss Caroline's Dilly Dally patterned paper on Old Time Owen. I added some cool embellishments to both cards to tie them all together. Hope you enjoy..... stay crafty my friends......

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are beautiful Nikki but I adore Owen! .o)))
    I love how you colored his pants.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)