Thursday, May 23, 2013

Darn Spam Commenters.......

          So I hate to say this but I think I might have to have one of those silly bot boxes at the bottom of my comments page. For some reason, I have been getting a ton of spam commenters {totally strange} because I NEVER got any but for some reason they are loving me now. SO I am going to apologize ahead of time for those of you who hate them, please don't stop commenting because of it. I, quite frankly, despise them myself and have been moderating my comments but it is getting ridiculous.... I will test it out and see if it makes a difference... Don't stop showing love because of it...... thanks, xo

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I feel your pain. I had the same problem. I don't use Blogger though (I use Wordpress). My brother said we had to switch "carrier" (whatever that means), so he did, and my problem is solved. But I don't know what to tell you about the problem when you're on Blogger. Wish I did!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)