Thursday, March 14, 2013

Loving the Sun....

          So I am really excited about today because my really good friend/coworker Ashley is arriving today to spend the last week here with us...... I just texted her and she is really excited about coming here and leaving the  dreary rainy weather behind her in Vancouver. Apparently they had rainfall warnings which is never good, because we get a lot of rain anyways so the fact they are warning us of heavy rainfalls is never a fabulous thing......
          Goodyear, Phoenix is seeing some record high temperatures for the next week too. We hit 90 yesterday and it is suppose to go up from there over the next few days. We tried to get to the San Francisco/Cincinnati baseball game yesterday...... unfortunately that did not work out because we could not find parking anywhere so I went home and swam in the pool which was as warm as a bathtub {with no heater on}.
          Anyways I will be picking up Ashley in a few hours from the airport so I should run and get some stuff done. I have taken some pictures of all the goodies I bought the last couple of days which I will be posting in a blog haul. It may have to be in 2 or 3 with all the paper pads we bought. Nice thing though is 90% were half off which was an amazing bargain, especially for paper addicts like my mom and myself...
          Anyways, I am off..... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)