Wednesday, November 21, 2012

More cards for my coworkers.......

My schedule has been super crazy the last 2 weeks, I have worked a lot more than I normally due to shift swaps to help out coworkers and then to top it off I have a bazillion cards to make for Christmas and 2 birthdays for my coworkers. I did get about 13 Christmas cards done and both of the birthday cards. I will post the birthday cards now and I will get to the Christmas cards at a later date. I was going to post where I found out about these digital stamps and I can not remember. I know it was a post on one of the many Facebook pages I like. This artist is amazing and I am so jealous of her talent. I have been watching her YouTube videos and she makes it look SO EASY.... so I bought some of her digital stamps and coloured them up for the birthday cards I had to make. Her name is Megan K Suarez of SillyDillyBeans. I fell in love with her stuff. It is very unique and dark (in it's own way). She kind of reminds me of another artist I love, Angelina Wrona. I have 6 or 7 of her pieces in my place. I wish she would make digital stamps..... anyways Megan is very talented and I hope you take the time to check out her blog.......
Digital Stamp is "Framed Hooter"
Paper: Gina K Kraft, Pure Luxury 120lb white, Sundance
Patterned Paper: MME "Indie Chic"
AmyR Sentiments (I will edit this when I get the exact name of the set)
Copics: E74, E77, E79, R83, R85, RV06, YR04, Y21, YG23, YG25.
I paper pieced the wings with the MME paper.
Super cute and super simple.....
Digital Stamp "Angel"
AmyR Sentiments
Paper: Gina K, Apple Green, Kraft, Pure Luxury 120lb white
Patterned Paper: Lime Twist
Tim Holtz  Distressing Ink in "Walnut Stain"
Copics: 110, YG03, YG25, V15, V17, B01, B02, B04
Promarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Baby Pink and Antique Pink
Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)