Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's been awhile...... I am sorry....

So it has been awhile since my last post and I apologize greatly for that. I still have my cold, just shy of 4 weeks and although I am feeling much better, I wish it would just go away. I have also been working some crazy hours at work with my regular schedule and helping people out with shift swaps..... today I finally got stuff accomplished with my Christmas cards..... so I feel a little better about where I am at. I also got some really exciting news on November 11, 2012 and I hope its ok that I post it BUT.... I am getting one of my cards published in the Designed To Color magazine.... I am not allowed to post pictures of the card until 60 days after the edition comes out which I am totally cool with but it's kind of hard to contain my excitement about this because it is the first time I have submitted anything for publishing so I am kind of thrilled. Anyways I did complete 2 birthday cards for my coworker's whose birthdays are in December. Thought I would get ahead of the game so I can concentrate on Christmas cards. I have a lot to make this year, kind of freaking myself out. I will post the birthday cards soon, I promise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)