Friday, June 12, 2015

Happy Birthday to My Nephew With Kenny K.. =)

So it's my nephew's birthday today!

I can not believe that he is 11 years old,
where does the time go?

I had a hard time finding the perfect digital
image to use for his card. He is a sports
fanatic! He plays on his LAX and hockey rep teams.

I am certainly super proud to call him my nephew!

The image I used was from Kenny K.
It is called Anime Hockey.

I chose to ink it up in his team colours
so it is more personalized.


The sentiment for this card was made
by me on my computer.


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E41, E42, E43, E44,
E50, E51, E52, R20, BG00, YR13, YR16, YR18,
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, T0, T2, T4


I popped the image and sentiment up with the 
3D pop ups to make the image stand out!


Artistic View


Gina K 80lb Pure Luxury White
Black layering card stock
EP Jack & Jill
AC Basics
Pop Up Stickies

I really hope you enjoyed this little
number I came up with.

Thanks for visiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)