Thursday, January 29, 2015

This Little Guy is SOOOO Cute... =)

So for my card today, I chose to
do one of the simplest cards I have ever made.

This image is so flipping cute!
I have no idea how I found it or the 
artist... must have been on Facebook...
but OMG, SO CUTE!

How could you not LOVE this?


The artist is on Etsy and her name is
Gerda Steiner, from GerdaSteinerDesigns.


So cute yet completely simple. I can see more
of these in the near future! =)


Copics

T2, T4, T5, R20, R27
BG0000, BG000, BG11, BG13


One of the most clean and simplest cards
I have ever done. I LOVED it..... =)


Artistic View

The supplies used for this card 
was very minimal. I used
Gina K Kraft card stock for the base
and I did the sentiment on my
computer and ran in through the printer.....

I hope you enjoyed this card. 
I really loved the simplicity of this card.
Super easy and Super fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)