Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Apple Costume!

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by today, I have a super cute 
treat for you. My inspiration card for Chi Chi Memories
is using their adorable Apple Costume digi!

You can find Apple Costume here!


What do you think? He is super cute!


Copics

E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
R35, R37, R46, R89, G20, G21, G24
E44, E47, E49, E95



Ingredients

MME "Everyday"
Stampin Up "Wicked Cool" stamps
Gina K Kraft, Lipstick Red and Black card stock
Stampendous white embossing powder

I hope you enjoyed this card that I made for you today!

Don't forget to hop on over to Chi Chi Memories
to check out the latest and greatest!

Also, don't forget the challenge every 15th of the month,
be on the look out for the monthly freebie!

Interested in watermarks? 
Visit here!

2 comments:

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)