Thursday, July 24, 2014

Chi Chi Memories - Handsome Boy =)

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.
Today I am sharing with you an adorable inspiration card
using an even adorable image.
The image is "Handsome Boy" and you can find him
here at Chi Chi Memories!


Isn't he outstanding? I LOVE him!



Copic markers used to ink Handsome Boy:

Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: N3, N5, N7, N9
BG45, BG49, R35, R37, R39,
Y02, Y04, Y08, Y17

This is the first time I picked out the paper
first and then inked the image. It was 
quite fun doing it this way. =)

Supplies
Gina K Kraft
MME "Boy Crazy"
Buttons
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Walnut Stain
Verve Sentiment
Hero Arts Clear "Say it All" sentiments

He was super fun to put together, I hope
you enjoyed this card I made.


Don't forget to stop by Chi Chi Memories 
and take a look at what they have to offer.
There are new releases at the beginning of every month!

Don't forget that Chi Chi Memories offers a challenge
starting on the 15th of every month.
Watch for the freebie around that time.... 
because there are only 30 available....

Don't forget to leave a comment below, 
I would love to hear what you have to say. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)