Friday, August 09, 2013

Happy Birthday Rosanne!!

So a coworker of mine had her birthday not too long ago and as some of you are aware I make the birthday cards for all of my coworkers for everyone to sign. I take great pleasure in seeing
 their gratitude for a homemade card. My friend Rosanne really likes to garden so I picked an image that I thought reflected on that. Her name is Avery, she is a digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl's. She is available on a digital stamp sheet called 


Isn't she adorable?
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Shirt/Socks: BG02, BG05, BG07
Skirt: YG00, YG06, YG26, BG02, BG05, BG07
Pot: E13, E15, E17
Flower: Y11, Y13, Y18, RV32, RV34
Shoes: E74, E77, E79
Ladybug: RV29
Grass: G21, G24


This is it! I love the bright colours, how the yellow and turquoise just work so well together. See the links below for the supplies used. Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty =)

2 comments:

  1. Love your choices in everything!!!!! Great card and lucky recipient

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow! Adorable card Nikki!!! Love your color combo, I agree yellow and turquoise just work so well together. Love the sentiment too.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)