Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sun, Sand and Boogie Board.... =)

          So as summer finally arrives here on the beautiful West Coast, so does all the cute summery images...... as I said in my previous post, July is ALL ABOUT Owen. I decided to strictly focus on him as I don't do a lot of his images..... and he is super cute.... so nothing could be more fitting then Boogie Board Owen. I also tried a new technique that I learned from the lovely blogger/creator Wendy from Sugar Pea Designs, you can find the tutorial here...



          Isn't this image absolutely adorable??? I love it! You can purchase Boogie Board Owen here! This is my first attempt at a cloudy sky..... I am so happy with how it turned out..... =)


Here is the finished card..... what do you think?


Supplies
Image: PND Boogie Board Owen
Cardstock: Gina K Kraft
Patterned Paper: American Crafts "Shoreline" and Fancy Pants "Down By The Shore"
Embellishments: Bella BLVD Clouds chipboard
Spellbinders: Large Petite Oval
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11 and R20
Hair: E50, E51 and E53
Shorts: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, YG00, YG03, YG23 and YG25
Sandals: YG00, YG03, YG23 and YG25
Sand: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44 and 0
Boogie Board: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, V15, V17, BG01, BG02, BG05 and BG07
Starfish: V15 and V17
Clouds: Tim Holtz Blue China
Distressing & faux stitching: Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

          Hope you enjoy as much I did making this one..... stay crafty my friends.... =)

2 comments:

  1. Love this card......we are in our winter now and this card makes me so look forward to summer and the beach again, bright cheery happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the clouds it's not as hard as it seems....
    Love love love the coloring
    Lori Ann....... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)