Sunday, January 06, 2013

First Time with Prismacolors.....

          So I bought the Prismacolor pencils awhile back and this image was my very first attempt at using them. This image was done months ago and I finally got a chance to use it for my cousin's wedding anniversary card. Another Tiddly Inks digital stamp "You and Me". This card was inspired by this sketch made by Deconstructed Jen. I love her sketches and they really help when my mind draws a blank. This has happened a lot lately with all the cards I have tried to complete.


          As you can see I used my favorite Gina K Kraft cardstock. This card is a 6X6 card, so I had to make my own envelope for it in matching kraft cardstock. I actually make most of my own envelopes either using the Kraft coloured cardstock or a coordinating colour. The patterned paper is Carta Bella "Beautiful Moments". I used heart and circle shaped spellbinders. I also distressed the edges with Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain" ink. I coloured the skin and hair with Copic markers. I used E000, E00, E11 and R20 for the skin.  The hair is coloured in E44, E47, E49 and C3, C5, C7, and C9.  The Prismacolors I used were PC94, PC92, PC935, PC1065 and 70% Cool Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)