Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Newest Creation



          So my niece's 4th birthday was coming up and everyone knows that aunties LOVE to spoil their nieces. In the last year I have started to make hair accessories and my niece {who has the most adorable curly hair} is kind of my muse when making them, so she get's a lot of my accessories...... I made her a couple of cute ones for her birthday and hair accessories are not the easiest to wrap as a gift. It just so happens that I love to make cards as well so I was trying to think of a way to incorporate the two together. So I came up with the idea of making birthday cards with hair accessories attached. The hard part is coming up with a way to make the card look great when the hair accessory is being used. The 2 pictures posted are my first effort. I think they are adorable. The pink one in the one I made for my niece with the large pink pinwheel bow and the organza rosette. The blue one which is now listed on my Etsy site, is the extra one I made when I got so excited about how cute they are. Tell me what you think...... ps... I apologize for the picture quality. I am not photographer "yet".... :)
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! Love that you made the card with them, wonderful idea. Best of luck with your Etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment... =)